On Wednesday afternoon, there is a “break” in the World Humanities Conference programme. This is a great opportunity to explore the exceptional attractions that the Province of Liège has to offer – a province that stands at the heart of Europe – as well as the Ardennes and Brussels!
The group excursions have been specially designed for all WHC attendees who wish to take part.
“Ardenne Incoming”, our receptive tourism department, has put together a selection of excursions and activities just for you:
• The “Family of Man” exhibition in Clervaux, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• The Province of Liège’s numerous museums and attractions, including Val-Dieu Abbey and its brewery, the Château of Modave and the Chocolaterie Darcis.
• The Brussels Parlamentarium and a guided city tour by coach and on foot.
• The Thermes de Spa, which ally tradition and modernity.
• A visit to Alden Biesen and Tongeren, Belgium’s oldest city.